Those people who apply for a student visa
Application and admission period (maximum 2 years stay)
|April admission||April admission for 1year course or 2year course (admission accepted from September in previous year)|
|October admission||October admission for one and a half year course (admission accepted from March)|
Please note admission will be closed when classes are full. Document review takes a certain amount of time. Some additional documents may be required.
- Those people who have completed secondary school education for more than 12 years in their home country or abroad.
- Those people who will surely pay the necessary tuition fees and living expenses for study in Japan. And their supporters' asset building must be proved by the document such as bankbook record.
- Those people who have Japanese language ability of N5 level or more.
* Standards differs according to their nationality.
- Application form (designated by the school)
- Resume/CV (designated by our school)
- 7 photos 4 cm long x 3 cm wide (Upper body with white and clear background without wearing a cap should be taken in the photo within 3 months of application) Final academic diploma or graduation certificate
- Final academic transcript
- Certificate of enrollment if the applicant is currently at school
- Employment certificate if applicant is working
- Certificate of Japanese language proficiency
- Passport copy
Expense payer's documents
- Expense payment document (style designated by the school)
- Family list (style specified by our school)
- Relative relationship certificate
- Deposit balance certificate
- Bank passbook copy & bank statement
- Employment Certificate
- Income -Tax Certificate (last 3 years)