Visa apply and study abroad course.
The school period is following that
1 year, 2 years (Admission in April), 1 and a half year (Admission in October)
Class hours: Monday to Friday, 4 hours in a day, morning or afternoon
Educational Methods and Goals
Based on Principal’s 35 years experience, you can enjoy learning Japanese language with unique methods, such as easy-to-understand introduction and easy-to-understand board writing. We will encourage students to become independent through participatory and outgoing classes. Learn to read, speak, write, and listen in a balanced manner, emphasize communication skills, and improve adaptability to Japanese society. We encourage the students to understand and adjust multicultural coexistence.
Beginner achievement target
(Start from N5 equivalent level)
- Understand familiar information and talk on familiar themes.
- Can easily live daily life without any problems.
- Can read and understand short sentences.
- Can fill out documents such as application forms in daily life, Learn basic vocabulary words of hiragana and katakana in correct pronunciation.
- Learn Kanji, a Chinese character (100 characters.)
(N5 level to N4 level)
- Can read and understand basic vocabulary in about familiar topics.
- Learn Kanji a Chinese character (200 characters.)
- Can make your own opinions and thoughts into sentences.
- Can use SNS (Social Networking Service) in Japanese language.
- Communicate with Japanese people.
- Understand Japanese conversation about daily life topics.
- Summarize the contents (subjects).
Intermediate achievement target
Intermediate level 1-2
(N4 level to N2)
- Learn the advanced level grammar for the higher education and work, Develop the necessary presentation skills and writing skills.
- Understand and summarize the long sentences.
- Can speak and write your thoughts and opinions.
- Speak with correct pronunciation and intonation.
- Can listen and understand topics in conversation.
- Improve the prompt understanding and rapid reading ability.
- Learn vocabulary and kanji used in newspapers (300 characters).
Achievement target for advanced level
Advanced level course 1& 2
(N2 ~ N1 level course)
- Improve the more specific skills for the higher education and work.
- Can create report, learn how to fill out resume and make reports. Practice the interview method.
- Learn and use advanced grammar,
- Acquire vocabulary and Kanji used in novels and newspapers (600 characters).
- Can write a script of the speech about 10 minutes.
- Discussion and Debate